Business Analysis for IT Projects
Business Analyst function is near and between the Product Manager (Owner) and Project Manager (Implementer), supporting both with analysis data and providing clarity on the requirements. BA is the crucial part of any successful project. Zenous agile team experience guarantees the top quality project analysis and documentation process, with passion to details.
What we do
The basic BA workflow is rather linear:
Study Business Objectives & Core Idea → Define Scope → Gather Requirements → Develop Documentation & Artifacts→ Present & Communicate the Scope → Design the Solution → Prove the Solution → Proceed to Implementation.
Other necessary actions may be required:
- Market and competitor analysis
- Agile communication sessions
- Feasibility analysis
- Define viable MVP scope
- Supervise the implementation
- Manage change requests
We discover, analyze & communicate requirements, giving clarity to the project.
Why you need it
Briefly: because BA significantly increases the projects chances for success.
In the end, business analysis efforts save time, budget and provide the healthier product understanding for all involved parties & roles. Development based on unclear requirements, conflicts between stakeholders caused by unmanaged expectations, broken timelines & project team stress… BA can save you from this pain.
What is the outcome
- Project deliverables/outcomes are stated
- Project functionality is defined and documented
- Project artifacts: technical architecture, scope of work, detailed specifications
- Project information is communicated to the Owner & Stakeholders
- Finally, project team is at the same page